StoDri® is a super absorbent Calcium Chloride based desiccant for use in export containers or any application which requires a desiccant with a high absorption capacity and extended absorption. It’s capable of absorbing more than 200% of moisture relative to its weight and is highly hygroscopic and will activate instantly to absorb free moisture.
Available in 0.5kg and 1kg bags.
Typical usage includes:
- Coffee beans
- Bulk packaged grains
- Cocoa beans
- Cashew nuts
- Soya beans
- It is the first Calcium Chloride based desiccant to be packed in 100% recyclable Low Density Polyethylene.
- It is a high performance Calcium Chloride desiccant.
- It will absorb more than 200% moisture, relative to its weight.
- It is activated with high quality Calcium Chloride for superior absorption.
- It significantly reduces moisture damage to cargo inside shipping and storage containers.
- It is efficient and cost effective.
- It is environmentally friendly and safe.
- It can be disposed of as normal trade waste.
- It utilizes a unique and proprietry process to combine latest technology materials in a unique packaging solutions.
- It has a Strong, perforated Low Density Polythylene outer shell.
- It has a Lightweight microporous membrane material ensuring high absorption and high resistance to seepage.